Park Avenue and Four O’clock Road Roundabout
Guests, until approximately June 30, 2017 the Four O’clock Road and Park Avenue access point to the Wedgewood Lodge will be closed for construction. Park Avenue from Ski Hill Road to the entrance of F -Lot will be closed, with local business access ONLY.
Why? A brand new single lane modern roundabout is being built as an important step in the BreckForward Parking & Transportation Plan in providing solutions to the traffic congestion issue and in providing improved walkability for the Four O’clock Road neighborhood.
Visit the Town of Breckenridge’s information page or download the flyer for more information about this project.
Northbound and southbound traffic on Park Avenue/ State Highway 9 will be detoured onto Main Street. Vehicular access to Four O’clock Road will be via a signed detour on Village Road to Primrose Path.
To get to the Wedgewood Lodge via detour (coming from I-70):
- Proceed to the south end of town via Main Street.
- At the intersection of Main Street and Park Avenue, turn right onto Park Avenue at the traffic light.
- Make your first left hand turn onto Village Road.
- Make your first right hand turn onto Primrose Path.
- Follow Primrose Path to Four O’clock and make a left hand turn.
- You will then make an immediate left turn and pull down into our garage. The door will open automatically.
- Feel free to park anywhere in one of our designated garage parking spaces or exit the garage and park in one of our outdoor spots.
Check out this map for a detailed view on getting to our Breckenridge hotel. Donwload and print this map for your convenience as well.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this construction project!